Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Know Think - Clean Closet E.P.

Sorry about the lack of any form of update in the past month or so, I had big plans for this place but my dad died shortly after my last post, which as you might expect put a hold on a few things. But this isn't the place to grieve, so...

I'm settling back down and hope to get some reviews and uploads up before the weeks end, in the meantime here's Know Think's Clean Closet E.P.



I've been jamming this alot today after not hearing it for a few months, nearly forgot how brilliant it is. Throwback kinsella-esque indie/emo. Think Algernon Cadwallader, Cap'n Jazz and Look Mexico. Highly recommended. Think they may have broken up now, can anybody confirm this?

This isn't my rip and unfortunately I got this a while ago and haven't got a clue where from, so credit to the original uploader whoever you may be!

No comments:

Post a Comment