Friday, February 26, 2010

Wisp - We Miss You

Wisp is an IDM artist from New York. We Miss You is his second and latest release since signing to Rephlex.



Absolutely incredible IDM. This is on seriously heavy rotation at the moment. Makes me feel all happy and nostalgic. Across the album you'll find everything between breakcore and ambient, yet it all manages to flow beautifully. Really top tier electronic work here, keep finding myself replaying it over and over again.


Track 4, To Draw Something Beautiful. One of my favourite tracks on the album. Others being Morning Myth, Lords & Ladies, Trees Like Toys and... I better leave it at that before I end up listing the whole tracklist. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Good review, man. feel free to post your blog on a forum i'm developing. your opinions would also be appreciated!

    www.nuclearboyscout.com

    ReplyDelete